What is Emmett Therapy?
Emmett technique is a gentle muscle release therapy which works with the brain to bring a change for comfort. It mainly targets problem areas of the body.
Emmett Technique - Lymphatic Drainage
- is time efficient and effective
- aids and speeds movement of lymph around the body
- boosts the immune system
- is very relaxing
- encourages body detox
- increases well-being
Who Can Benefit from Emmett?
Emmett is safe to use on anyone, from the newborn, pregnant women to the elderly and infirm (with medical supervision where appropriate). This gentle technique frequently gives substantial relief after the first session.
Some of the benefits include:
- Releasing neck and shoulder discomfort
- Aiding headaches and sinus discomfort
- Assisting back and hip discomfort
- Improving knee and ankle restrictions
- Offering pregnancy and infant assistance
- Reducing stomach discomfort
- Aiding forearm and grip strength
- Improving body symmetry and balance
- Increasing lung capacity
- Increasing body flexibility
- Increasing body stability and balance
Emmett may help to ease pain and discomfort and may also benefit many other conditions
Emmett is not intended to replace appropriate medical intervention. Always discuss problems with your GP
For Benefits of regular massage therapy
Book a date and time for your massage